Sunday 10 August 2014

My Year So Far

Hi everyone!

I thought I would blog about the things that have happened so far this year, since there has been a tonne of things - frankly, it's been hard to keep up. The new year started with a new job, a dream job really - an opportunity of a lifetime working for an online pet shop. Since my degree is all about the new digital age, it really has fit in perfectly. Amongst this, I started driving this year... something that I have been waiting VERY long time for, since I lived in a small village with no bus or train it was very difficult for me to get anywhere without a lift. I have also moved into my own flat (as you know from previous posts) which has been quite an adventure I must say.

How would I have coped with all these amazing (yet slightly overwhelming) events without friends and family, the simple answer is I wouldn't have. They have supported me every step of the way, and for that I am very grateful. I look forward to seeing what the rest of the year brings me (hopefully a cat, or even better a dog...or both) 

No comments:

Post a Comment