Tuesday 29 July 2014

New Blog Beginnings

Hi Folks!

So this is my first post, on my first blog - scary stuff. I've wanted my own blog where I can share my thoughts and ideas to anyone who fancies a read for a while now. It's only recently that I've pushed myself to just GO AHEAD AND DO IT ALREADY...so I did. There are a few reasons why I wanted to start blogging, the first is that I enjoy reading others blogs. They are full of depth and insight into that particular person's brain, and I find that fascinating. The second is, I love writing down random things - which I don't think I do enough...so many thoughts, not enough paper to write them on...but on a blog there is no word limit, I can waffle on until my heart is content.
There are many things around me which are beautiful and have their own unique story. I want to start taking pictures of these things, so I will - expect to see many random photos of random things in future posts. My life has just taken a quick, unexpected yet breathtakingly exciting turn - I have moved out of my parents house and into my very own with my boyfriend at the young age of 19. A scary thought for a young lady of my age, but a thought worth having to push for independence. 

It's a new chapter for me, a new home, a new lease of life and more on topic a new BLOG...



No comments:

Post a Comment